Friday, October 25, 2013

Preparing For NaNoWriMo!

NaNoWriMo is starting in less than 7 days. Stressing about it. This is the 1st year I have participated. 50,000 words in 30 days seems to be a lot to me. Though I usually write 2000 words a day and 5000+ a day on the weekends.

What I've done to prepare:

  • Have characters bios done
  • The beginning and ending figures out
  • Several scenes ready on note cards
  • Notebooks full of causes and my thoughts on outcomes
  • Scrivener installed and info inputted
  • Twitter set for hashtags : #writing, #wordsprints, #writeclub, #FriNightWrites
  • Set up with Twitter groups for motivation: @FriNightWrites, @SprintShack, @WriteChain and many more
I am not an outline person so all this prepping is a bit stressful. If you participate in NaNoWriMo please feel free to as me as a buddy, my pen is jessmarkley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment