Monday, October 21, 2013

I am Back!

Finally feeling better. Enough to start posting again.

NEWS:
This year I am participating in NaNoWriMo; in November I will attempt to write 50,000 words of a new novel. It should be interesting to do. I am hoping I succeed. I am now actively on Twitter @jesdeh2o. I participate in word sprints with several other writers on Twitter. If you want to push yourself with your writing come join the sprints @FriNightWrites, #WriteChain and several other. Look for hashtag #wordsprint, #writeclub #writingsprints .

I am now finally editing 'Inevitable Destinyz' and working on a series(not sure what it's called though). For those who haven't seen snippets of 'Inevitable Destinyz' it is a YA paranormal romance about witches and vampire come together and save their races. New novels are about lycans. Typical paranormal romance with adult content.

Most posts here will be about NaNoWriMo until December. Maybe peeks into my work as well. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment