Friday, November 15, 2013

Half-Way!

Today marks the halfway point for NaNoWriMo! I am well past halfway through the 50k words. I passed 38k a little bit ago. I can't wait to hit 40k. I'm getting really excited.

A Bit of background on me:
My mom passed away 10 years ago the 28th of this month. Yesterday she would have been 57yrs old. She was my life and the only one who ever supported me throughout my life, no matter what I did wrong or right. I usually have a really rough time but since doing NaNoWriMo this year it seems my ghosts aren't so inclined to haunt me. Yes, I had a crying spell but it was short. I am dedicating my NaNoWriMo piece to my mother. She was an avid reader and I know she would be proud of her dyslexic daughter working hard on a story. I thought of doing one she would love to read, but sci-fi really isn't my cup of tea. So, werewolves it is.

As for my NaNoWIP, well it is going to need a lot of rework once I am done. I have tons of notes about things I want to change. Though, not as many as I thought I would have.
Zared and Tasmina and even Azri are going to surprise readers. Twists and turns of their lives will not be seen until it happens. I'll post a excerpt later this weekend.

Again I need to thank @FriNightWrites (Twitter) for all the help and encouragement you give me. And this week @NaNoWordSprints for the help with MC. Without you he would not feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment