Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Inevitable Destinyz" snippet 2


Decided to give you another peak....hope you enjoy it.

Brina went over to cabin twelve and knocked on the door. Kendreague answered still in his boxers. Brina flushed with embarrassment.
“Edan said you were ready and waiting here for me.” She said looking away for him.
 “I’m sorry I never should have said anything to him. He tends to make life difficult for all of us. Come in and I’ll be ready in a minute.”
 She followed him in, taking in the view. He’s hot. His body was perfect in every way. The muscles, the shape of his arse, everything was perfect.  Oh Goddess she thought, why am I feeling this way and why can’t I stop looking at him like this. Before she knew it, he was ready and they were heading out the door.
Kendreague was thinking he was going to have to tell Edan thank you for this one. He knew that she liked what she saw, she hadn’t blocked it very well, and that was just about everything to him right now. He was smiling and happy that she did. Now if only she liked spending time with him he would have what he really wanted. What was he thinking, she’s a witch I can’t like her. Why in hell am I feeling like this? What is with this one girl? His thoughts were then interrupted.
“Where are we going today in the boats?” Brina asked.
“We’re suppose to learn how to operate the boats and then we can do whatever, we just have to be on the water a few hours.” She didn’t like the few hours’ part but learning to run the boat might be fun. She wasn’t looking too happy.
“I’ll show you how the boat works, don’t worry. Then if you want we can ski or swim at the beach that’s out a ways, or we can go to a place I know and talk”
 “No, I’d rather just stay in the boat. I don’t swim very well.” Brina explained.  Then it was quiet between the two of them.

Another Section....
As Kendreague slowed down, Brina saw the opening to a beautiful clearing. There were five driftwood benches and a huge fire pit, flowers of every color and size; white lily of the valley, purple and blue violets, dandelions, pink and red wild roses, baby’s breath, blue morning glories that were at the wilting stage for the day, and the green of the moss covered trees. There was what looked like part of an old stone wall covered with ivy and moss. It looked as if it had been forgotten over the years though. Almost right out of a fairytale Brina thought. “It’s wonderful. How did you know it was here?” Brina asked.
 “I found it a few years back and never told anyone.”
They sat down on the benches, opposite of each other. Brina was still looking around at the trees and flowers. “I’m glad you came with me today.” Kendreague said.


No comments:

Post a Comment