Thursday, October 30, 2014

Getting Myself Ready!

I haven't been writing much as of lately. This is not a good thing. I should be writing daily. So, with this I have zero links in my Write Chain Challenge. That makes me a bit discouraged. I had made it to link 58 and then broke it.

They may be cute but dangerous!
As I have just under 38.5 hours until NaNoWriMo starts, I am trying not the be anxious over it. I finished last year and I will this year. Though the plotbunnies are trying to get me started early. They have been running over the plots and the emotions of certain scenes. For those who don't know what plotbunnies are are cute but they are the ideas that keep sidetracking one from the plot or the things you talk to when you look like you're talking to yourself. Or a story idea that refuses to go away until its written. They are great at stressing you out and driving you insane at times. Outsiders (non-writers) tend to think you are schizophrenic; that is not the case though.

Scrivener all set up.
As preparing for NaNoWriMo, I have found that a character is not going to be easy to control in my writing. She is independant and mouthy. Why did I create her like that? Well, she is bound to make it very interesting. My Scrivener is up and ready for my NaNoWriMo WIP. My
Timeline all ready to go.







Aeon Timeline is ready to go and set for this novel. The time line was easier than Scrivener since all I did was make another arc. Yeah I know; the arcs are for the changes in a single story. I use them to separate the sequels in my series. I helps me more that using it normal.

With the 3 writathons going on between @GetWordies and @FriNightWrites I should be at 35k by the 15th. If not finished to 50k. 3 weekends of writing will definitely get me passed 30k.

Holiday plans:
If I hit 40k by the20th I will have Turkey day on the 30th. Otherwise it will be December 6th. My family is spares and not that into holidays other than Solstices and Samhain.

If you notice, I have completed my Reading Challenge ahead of schedule. 40 books this year. That will give me time to get all the writing done.

GOOD LUCK with NaNoWriMo folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment