Friday, January 17, 2014

Favorite Author #4!

Tina Folsom
Tina is one of my found by mistake authors. Yep that's right. I wasn't really looking for her but her 'Scanguards Vampires' found me.

I think 'Sampson's Lovely Mortal' was on sale for $0.99 when I decided I would try her out. Low and behold I was hooked. I ended up buying all that were out and then threw a fit when I wanted more and had to wait.  I have yet to find the funds in my tight budget to start her other series but they are on my LIST TO BUY!


About Scanguards Vampires:



Scanguards Vampires  Book #1
Vampire bachelor Samson can’t get it up anymore. Not even his shrink can help him. That changes when the lovely mortal auditor Delilah tumbles into his arms after a seemingly random attack. Suddenly there’s nothing wrong with his hydraulics – that is, as long as Delilah is the woman in his arms.
His scruples about taking Delilah to bed vanish when his shrink suggests it’s the only way to  cure his problem. Thinking all he needs is one night with her, Samson indulges in a night of pleasure and passion.

However, another attack on Delilah and a dead body later, and Samson has his hands full: not only with trying to hide the fact he’s a vampire, but also with finding out what secrets Delilah harbors for somebody to want her harm.

As the story continues with each and every book you get more and more drawn into it. Always left wondering "what if, who's book is next, holy cow I didn't see that coming." 'Thomas' Choice' was one that I wasn't sure I'd like to read. It's a male/male, book. I read it and I loved it just as much as the others. 

Tina has books published all over the world and in several languages. Take the time to read one of her wonderfully engaging novels. Find her on her website Tina Folsom, Twitter and Facebook. Be sure to sign up for her newsletters too.


Tina's Other Series
Out of Olympus
Venice Vampyr
Stealth Guardians
Eternal Bachelor's Club

No comments:

Post a Comment