Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Holiday Upon Us

Tonight is Christmas eve. All is quiet on this home-front. Kids are off at their grandparents' for the week. Yes, I have a mouse stirring in the house though. Santa needs to fly it away when he leaves tonight. Track Santa by way of NORAD with Santa Tracker.

Many know that I am Pagan but for those who are my Christian followers Merry Christmas and may this night bless you with love, joy, happiness and family.

Now is the time to look back over the year and see the accomplishments and/or there lack of. I have progressed in my writing and bonding with my kids more. I wish I could have worked on my diet better but that is for the year to come. Remember, failing only makes us better and gives us strength to move forward in life. Never feel you failed and gained nothing, there is always something gained in everything we do.

I will be hibernating for a few days, do not feel neglected my friends. I will return with an abundance of thoughts, writings, excerpts and a contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment