Sunday, December 15, 2013

Challenge!

As you may know; I am at a loss as to what the title to my Lycan series should be. I am in need of suggestions. Starting January 1st I will start taking suggestions and on the 15th I will put them to a vote. In essence one of you will be naming the series. On the 1st I will post several excerpts and brief descriptions of the main characters. Plus a few things that will go on in the series.

The person who's suggestion is chosen will receive a $10 gift card to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The people who made suggestions will receive a free copy of the 1st e-book published, 'Dalara'.  Hoping by November 2014.

So, start thinking and make sure you follow this blog. That way you will be ready come the 1st of the year.

Back to the 'Writing Cave' for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment