Friday, May 10, 2013

Lycan Series...

I have followed one of my favorite authors advice. I have been setting word goals for each day. Every day I set a number of words I want written and then do it. Thanks Tina Folsom!

Yesterday I set 1000 words made it to 2140 words!!!!
Today it is 2200 words...I bet I can do it.

I edited 'Inevitable Destinyz' yesterday. I have about 7 more short chapters to type and edit and then it will be off to my critique friends. Publishing is getting closer...I am getting excited. Once I publish I will be offering drawings and great gift packages.

The lycan series will start to be typed next month and I should be able to get it moving faster than 'Inevitable Destinyz' since I won't have to research each step in publishing.

Check out my "Links to Authors' page to enjoy several indie writers!


No comments:

Post a Comment