Friday, April 19, 2013

Plans for the weekend...

I am planning on completing the synopsis for the new series I'm working on. Hopefully I'll get it posted by Sunday. I also started working on character descriptions. I will start off with the major characters of the first book... We will have Sage, Dalara, Naleena and Takoda...maybe I'll even get to Zacharius, Drewdon, and Zane. Who knows, anything is possible. Still working on a name for the series...
  1. Shifter Longings
  2. Shapeshifters' Fate
  3. Fate of the Shifters
  4. Tamesville Wolves
  5. Weres of Tamesville
  6. Fate of the Shifters

'Inevitable Destinyz' is almost done with the second outside edit and edit. Then it will be on to publishing it. Hoping to have it available on nook, amazon, smashwordssony and kobo. I am thinking of offering free copies to those who follow my blogs and maybe a cheap price of $1.99 for the first month or so. I don't know...my books are probably not very good. Though those who have read it think 'Inevitable Destinyz' is wonderful. I never thought about publishing until a friend read it, about 3 years ago. I only started writing it for my daughter.

Have a great weekend.

Blessed Be my friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment