Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Sitting!

Today is a day where I work on writing and my blogs. I can't seem to focus on the parts of the next book as I should. I keep jumping around. Maybe I should just skip this one and work on my next couple in the series...Hmmm. What do y'all think??? Help a stuck frustrated female out, PLEASE!

I got Zared and Tasmina started but they are the ones I can't seem to stick to. I keep jumping to a Supreme character, Zacharius. I know, you have no clue as to what I'm talking about.  Though the 1st two books have their first draft done.
Dalara and Sage (DONE)

Naleena and Takoda (DONE)

NOT SURE WHICH TO DO NEXT
Tasmina and Zared
Zacharius and Caylee
Chrissa and Dillon

I will start the character list for ya by the end of the day. Check back late tonight or tomorrow to find out why Zacharius is SUPREME!

No comments:

Post a Comment